Objecting to conciliation

You filed a complaint in a matter of police ethics and, under the provisions of the law, conciliation is the favoured resolution mode.

However, within 30 days of filing your complaint, you can object to conciliation by stating the reasons for which you feel that conciliation is not appropriate in your case.

In order to expedite the processing of your complaint, please send us your opinion as soon as possible.

* Mandatory information


  • Answer before the date mentioned in your notice.
  • If you have no objection, check the appropriate box.
Assistance and information

Do not hesitate to request our assistance if you have any questions or problems.



You have no objection.
You object to conciliation.

0/2000 maximum characters.

Copy of your answer